Beauty of Mysore....

Mysore... when ever i hear the word 'Mysore' i become nostalgic . I miss Mysore and my fond memories associated along with it. When ever my dad talks about buying an apartment in Bangalore, i never pay attention to it. Because i know i cant stay here for a long time...this place is not for me. Right now i am living here only to earn my bread and butter. Anyways let me tell you something about Mysore. It is a very calm place...people do their work at their own pace. No hurry... Life goes in a slow motion in Mysore.. I have never seen any traffic jam in Mysore (which is one of the major headache in Bangalore). When ever i visit Mysore, i feel i am back home :)

I did my Pre university in Mysore. Five(Anitha, Deepa, Ranjini, Pratibha and myself) of us from the high school joined the same college. everyday we used to go to the college either by Bus or by train. We enjoyed those two years. Writing lab records in the moving train, during exams, last min review while going in the the bus, playing anthakshari in the train, fighting for window seat, bus stop romance...eating chirmuri everyday after the class, my fav Kannada sir, sleeping in the last bench, playing chukki aata, giving proxy...uff really miss my college days... oops instead of mysore i think i went some where !!!!
My Cousin's engagement was in Mysore and hence i visited mysore this time. I have taken few pictures sitting inside the Train. Have a look at it....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINDING AND KEEPING A LIFE PARTNER

Unity In Diversity

Namma maneya putta kaithota...